Pages

Thursday 7 August 2014

Things People Do in the Cinema That Annoy Me


There are heaps of stuff people do in life that annoy me but today I'm telling you what people do in the cinema that annoy me

1.Chewing Loudly
I hate it when people chew on their popcorn so loud that Elvis Presley can hear them. And then I can't hear the movie and then I miss the whole movie since all I can hear is CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP! So I might as well not even go to the movies if people can't chew quietly.

2.Sitting Right In Front Of Me 
This is sooo annoying since I am a very small person. And it annoys me even more when they see I'm struggling without those child cushion things so you can see, so they decide to sit right in front of you. And all you can see is this big fat head, then humiliated when you get those kids cushion things off from the front and everybody is looking at you like your a dwarf!

3.People Talking In the Movie
This absolutely annoys me so much. I mean no one wants to hear your annoying voice, we just want to watch the move!(no offence to people who do that but...COME ON) and that's all I have to say about that one

4.People Putting Their Feet Up On My Chair
I hate, hate, hate THIS! I mean just don't, I don't want to smell your FRICKIN FEET.....No just NOO!!

And Lastly,

5.Kicking the Back Of My Chair
If I wanted to get my back kicked in I would asked my brother to do that not some random stranger! Like I'm trying to watch the movie!! I mean HELLO. It would be a different story if I did it to them, just saying..


Okay guys that's it for today Byee Xx I will do more things people do that annoy me.

No comments:

Post a Comment