Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

A Story With No Name


I didn't want to be like this, I truly didn't. My father made me this way. My 21st victim is tonight I got a 5 year old girl, it's such ashame that she has to die. But my father told me god doesn't need her anymore so that's good enough for me. She has a babysitter tonight, so I might need to 'get rid of her' too if you know what I mean.
Oh good her window is still open, makes my job easier. As I slowly went through the window I saw her sleeping. I put the knife in the air as I was about to stab her in the heart. I pulled the knife down but stopped, I can't kill this innocent girl. I can't I just can't, father will get angry with me but I don't want to kill her. I put my knife back into my boot and left. "Did you do the job I asked you?" father asked, I was nervous to tell him that I didn't. Since he always told me if I didn't do what he says god will hate me and I would go to hell. "No I haven't, father" I replied. He looked angry "why not!?", I looked down at my feet. I shrugged "DON"T SHRUG AT ME, ANSWER NOW!" father screamed. He is really angry now, I didn't answer him. "AHHH!" father yelled, and he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me down the basement stairs. I must of hit me head really hard because I woke up with no clothes on. I sat up with my father next me. "What did you do to me!?"I yelled. He laughed, I saw my clothes in the far corner. I got up and grabbed them, "did you do what I think you did?" I asked. "You lost your virginity a long time a go sweetie". My eyes widened, I flared my noise. I quickly put my clothes on and swiped my knife out of my boots. "Here I feel bad give me a hug" he said, "sure". I walked up to him hiding the knife in my sleeve and as I wrapped my hands around his slim back, I stabbed him multiply times. The last stab I gave him I turned the knife around, making sure he died.

I might write more of this for you so that's it for today hoped you like it if you have a name for this story contact me so BYEXx

No comments:

Post a Comment