Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

I Had the Most Craziest Dream!


Okay it all started in a castle in: who knows where? Any ways I was walking through a long corridor with at least 20 doors. All of a sudden a big hairy gorilla from behind mecame out of one of the doors, I turned around and saw the gorilla. Obviously I screamed then the gorilla turned and looked at me all angry like and started to chase me. So here I am running down a long narrow corridor trying to escape from a gorilla! And a clown had to just jump out of no where (I really do not like clowns) I stopped in my place and screamed. The clown just had to laugh all evil like, then predicatively the gorilla caught up to me just standing behind me making monkey noises. In a panic I pushed the clown and started to run, so now both the clown and gorilla were chasing me. Soo scary....right? When the corridor finally ended there was no door so I was screwed and I was very puffed out since I am not in shape. I looked behind me and the clown and gorilla were GONE! and the dream just ended...very weird I know.

Thats it for today follow me on:
Twitter: xox_selina_wells_xox
Instagram: xox_lifeistoshort_xox

See you soon guys Xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment