Pages

Tuesday 19 August 2014

More About Me


Sorry I haven't writ for a while been quite busy since this week is book week at my school. And I had no idea what to wear so I decided to my PJ"s! So fun and also I have been writing my stories more and have completely forgot about my blog. Hey, I mean I'm new at this soo... I'm just going to tell you more about me with little stories instead of little sentences.


  • When I was little apparently I stuck a pea up my nose and was stuck. So when my mum came back with tweezers and I sneezed and the pea went flying past her
  • Also when I was little probably not even one years old. My mum just got me out of the bath and she laid me on the bed, I sat up for the first time. When mum got the camera and took a pic I fell forward, and she got a pic of me sticking my bum in the air!
  • When my bro first came home I kind of almost killed him. Well when I was 5 I started to sleep walk and my bro was sleeping I got a pillow and just planted it on his face!whoops
Ok that's all I can remember if you have any idea's for my blog contact me! BYEXx!!

No comments:

Post a Comment