Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

3 Reasons Why I Love Books! And 3 TV Shows You Should Watch


Why I love Books!

1. It keeps me calm
Reading keeps me calm and brings stress free in my life, don't know how but it does and I highly recommend you read books!

2.It keeps me busy
Before I even read books which was more then a half a yr ago I was on the computer all the time and watching TV which was not helping my eye balls. It just keeps me busy soo..

3. I just love to read
Especially horror/ghost books I like to be scared don't know why but I do

3 TV Shows You Should Watch

1. Pretty Little Liars
I absolutely love this show its about 4 girls who's group's breaks apart when their leader of the group becomes missing. A year later the 4 girls reunited when they all get messages from a mysterious person named -A who threatens to tell their dirty secrets.

2. Dance Moms
Dance moms is about Abby Lee Miller teaching girls/boys to dance between the ages of 8-13. It is called Dance Moms because most of the drama is from the mums. It may sound stupid but hey I thought it sounded stupid until I watched it

3. The Young And The Restless
This show is been around for 40 YEARS!! And it's all about DRAMA, DRAMA, DRAMA. It is quite fun to watch.

That's all for today guys byee Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment