Pages

Saturday 16 August 2014

25 Facts About Me


Here are 25 facts about me

  1. I love the colour purple
  2. I'm still in school
  3. I was born in Sydney, Australia
  4. I currently live in South Australia
  5. My dad is in the army
  6. I'm obsessed with youtube
  7. I have lived in South Australia, New South Wales, Queensland and Northern Territory
  8. I have never been overseas
  9. I have one younger brother
  10. I play Minecraft sometimes
  11.  I like to write stories
  12. I love to read
  13. I hate eating carrots and tomatoes
  14. My fave food is noodles
  15. I am a very good drawer
  16. I've never had a trophy
  17. I love to sing
  18. I scream easily
  19. I LOVE scary movies, books
  20. When I was younger I forgot how to breathe for a couple seconds (stupid child)
  21. Also when I was younger I did not like playing fairies and mums and dads so I was like very mature youngling
  22. I am loud and crazy (in a good way)
  23. I rather Pepsi then Coke Cola
  24. I am very organised sometimes
  25. I fart and burp a lot (not very lady like but I mean YOLO)  
That's it for today hoped you like it tell your friends and family about my blog and see you guys next time BYE Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment